PFS-PAXUS has a Fund of Funds module, the features of which include:
- Transaction regeneration feature that automatically recalculates the units or the value assigned to transactions if the fund NAV price changes.
- Price regeneration feature automatically ratchets up/down future dated NAVs according to performances, and as estimate NAVs become finalised.
- Multi-series and roll-ups in transfer agency (including performance fees, HWMs and hurdle calculations) and portfolio.
- All FOHF accounting processes are integrated with a general ledger for financial reporting.
- Dedicated FOHF reporting, including liquidity management, portfolio attribution, sector analysis, and master/feeder look-through, amongst other specialised reports.
- Deferred pay-out tranches in portfolio and transfer agency with full accounting and receivables ledgers recorded in the system.
Please contact us for further information regarding the Fund of Fund specific functionality within PFS-PAXUS at email@example.com